3D Spring Lamb Craft
What is more enjoyable than getting your hands gooey and slimy with paper maché product? This paste is used for so many great projects but with spring moving forward I need to bring to you just one for the time being: a paper maché Easter egg.
This is an easy craft project with different steps. The base is an inflatable and you can even fill it with candy or use a really enormous inflatable and make it a piñata. This craft is good for all ages, preschoolers or more, in child care centers, grade schools, and self-teaches.
Paper Maché Easter Egg
- • Plastic table fabric or old plastic shower drapery to cover the table
- • 1 – round or oval inflatable (you decide the size you need)
- • Newspaper cut or attacked 1″ wide strips, 6-12″ long
- • Scrap white paper, such as PC or duplicate paper cut or attacked 1″ wide strips, 6-12″ long
- • Paper Maché paste
- • 1 – Small 5 or 12 oz froth bowl
- • Tempera or poster paint
- • Paint brushes
- • Optional: Small wrapped candy and 1 plastic sandwich sized sack