5. Top off your fireplace with candles to make it the focal point of the party.
6. Keep in mind the casual game plan is more interesting than a too formal course of action. Be imaginative.
7. Use unscented candles on the dining table so the kind of the meals won’t be overpowered by the flame’s scent.
8. Skimming candles in a swimming pool creates a magnificent impact during an outdoor party around evening time. Just make sure to take them out when the swimming session is going to start.
9. Tealight Candles could be used as an option in contrast to birthday candles.
10. Spot Votive Candles on the footstool to make a warm gleam in the focal point of your living room.
11. Decrease (supper) candles will look decent on dining room tables and side tables.
12. Pillars will look pleasant when clustered together with various heights on a plate to make a focal point for the smorgasbord table.
Successful light decorating in the house is not finished without remembering safety measures. You would prefer not to fill your house with lit candles of magnanimous excellence just to discover your house in flames. Here are some guidelines for using candles safely.
– Don’t put your candles beside the window or on combustible material.
– Remember to use non-combustible candleholders.
– Don’t give children or pets a chance to play with the flaring candles.
– Always trim the wrick to prevent smoking.
– Don’t neglect to extinguish the candles when you needn’t bother with them anymore.
Using candles allows for stretching your creativity in a perfect way like no other type of decorating. Play around with it!